Create a Book
Create a Book Manually
To create a Book, visit your Books page. If you would like to import books from Amazon, please follow this tutorial
- Click on the green "Create New" button below "My Books".
- Click on "Create New" to create a book manually. If you want to import a book from Amazon, you can follow that tutorial below.
- Add the title of your book.
- Select the pen name for that book. If the appropriate pen name is not showing in the list, you can follow this tutorial on how to create a pen name.
- Add a description of your book. This is the blurb of your book.
- Add a cover image. Make sure the image you upload is at least 415px high.
- Add the release date of your book. If you don't know the release date of your book, add your best estimate.
- Click on "Step 2" to navigate to the next page.
- If your book is in a series, add the series name.
- If your book is in a series, add the series number.
- Select the main book genre.
- Add keywords to describe the book. You can add up to 10 keywords of 30 characters max.
- Click on "Step 3" to navigate to the next page.
- Check "I certify that I will only upload files that I have the rights to distribute" if you have the rights to distribute the files you are about to upload.
- Upload a book file (either EPUB, MOBI, or PDF)
- If you have uploaded an EPUB or a MOBI, we will generate the other formats automatically, but you can also click on "Generate now" if you wish. You can also upload different formats manually.
- Click "Step 4" to navigate to the next page.
- Add the links to your book. If you don't have the links yet, you can skip to the next step and come back to add them later.
- Click on "Step 5" to navigate to the next page.
- Select how long your book is (optional)
- Select what audience your book is targeted to (optional)
- Save by clicking the "Done" button.