Amazon won't let me review a book
Note that if you are being rejected multiple times by Amazon, we recommend you remove Amazon from the stores you can review on and not claim any more review copies where an Amazon review is required.
Sometimes, Amazon will reject a review. If that is your case, we ask that you first contact Amazon at [email protected] and try to get your review re-instated. Once you have done that and Amazon still will not publish your review, follow the steps below:
- On the Booksprout website or app, navigate to the My Review Copies page.
- Find the book you are ready to review under the "Due" tab.
- Click "Continue Review" under the book information.
- Click on "Amazon".
- Below the "Done" button, click on "Amazon has rejected my review".
- Check the "I have contacted Amazon..." box after you have contacted Amazon.
- Add the reason why Amazon has rejected your review.
- Click "Submit".
This will not mark your review as "Complete" since you did not actually meet all the requirements. If there are other stores you can post your review to, the book will stay in your "Due" pile until it is completed. If Amazon was a required store of the only optional store you could post your review to, the book will be moved under the "Rejected/Delayed" pile. It will not count as complete, but it will not count as "Withdrawn" either.
If you are able to leave a review on that book in the future, you can always come back to the book to complete your review.