How to Review on Audible (US & UK)
If you're new to reviewing on Audible, follow these steps to leave your review on their website and prove to Booksprout that you've completed your review.
Step 1 - Get your review on Booksprout
- On the Booksprout website or app, navigate to the My Review Copies page.
- Find the book you are ready to review under the "Due" tab.
- Click "Continue Review" under the book information.
- Click on "Audible (US)" or "Audible (UK)" based on which version you downloaded.
- Copy your review.
- Click on "Review on Audible".
Step 2 - Add your review to Audible
- Scroll to the "Audible.com Reviews" section.
- Add your star rating.
- Paste your review.
- Click "Submit" when you are satisfied with your review.
Step 3 - Confirm your review on Booksprout
- On Booksprout, find the book this review is for on the My Review Copies page.
- Click on "Continue Review".
- Click on "Audible (US)" or "Audible (UK)".
- If you have left your review, click "Yes" under "Have you completed the review on Audible?"
- Click "Done".