How to Forward a Book to your Kindle
Since Amazon has removed our ability to send emails on your behalf to your Send to Kindle email address, you'll need to forward the emails yourself to your Kindle address.
Here are the steps to do that:
Step 1 - Send the book to your email
- Navigate to My Review Copies page.
- Between the "Active" and "Due" tab, find the book you want to read.
- Click on "Download" below the book card or click on the book card itself to see more details and click on "Download again".
- Click the "Send to Kindle" square if available.
- Select the email address you would like to send it to (click on "Add a new one" if the one you want doesn't show)
- Click "Send Email to Forward".
Step 2 - Forward the book to your Kindle email
- Wait until you receive the email from Booksprout with the book file attached.
- Select the option to forward the email.
- Add your Kindle email address as the recipient.
- Make sure that the book file is still attached, and upload it again if it was lost while forwarding.
- Send the email.
The book should arrive on your Kindle. If it doesn't, you can always try sending it again or contacting our support team at [email protected] so we can check if there are any errors with the book file itself.