How to Find your First Review Copy
Welcome to Booksprout! We're so happy you've decided to join our site and are ready to read free books in exchange for reviews. To claim and read your first review copy, follow the steps below!
First, we highly recommend that you set up the stores you can review on before taking a look at the "Find Review Copies" page. That way, you can make sure that all the books listed are books you are going to be able to review.
- Navigate to the Find Review Copies page.
- Click on "Search & Filters" to narrow the list of books available.
- Use keywords to search for the genres you're interested in or narrow down using the filters.
- Use the tabs to find different types of review copies, like "New & Unreleased" or "Past Releases".
- Scroll the find a review copy that you are interested in.
- Once you find a review copy that catches your attention, click on it to get more details.
- Make sure to read all the information and double-check if you meet all the criteria to complete this review.
- If available, click on "Preview" to read up to 30% of the book.
- Once you are sure that the book is right for you, click on "Claim".
- Carefully read the requirements and make sure you agree with them.
- Click "Claim" to read or download your review copy.
If you need help getting access to the book, we recommend you follow our tutorial on how to: